1.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Dealing with the branch in Abbotsford, BC, I was absolutely offended by their customer service. Called two weeks ahead of time to reserve an S-65 boomlift.

The reservation was confirmed. I asked to be called a few days in advance of the rental to reconfirm that the lift was still mine. I never received the call, and expected the rental to arrive when we had arranged it. It never showed.

When I called, the manager (Matt?), said that the reservation had been misplaced and essentially 'forgotten about'. As a result, it would turn out that on the day I needed it, they had none at their location, but could bring one from another location in Coquitlam. I needed it at site for 9am.

It was now 10, and I'm expected to wait for your driver to go pick it up and get it to me, while you'll probably charge me for all that wait time??? I took my business elsewhere.

Review about: Sunbelt Rentals Customer Care.

I didn't like: Broken promises.

Comments

You aren't the only one. This happens a lot at that Branch, and even if you got the boom, it wouldn't be maintained properly or would be dirty, from another location.

The Abbotsford location has the worst customer service, and dim witted employees. Go somewhere else!

to Anonymous1 #1363586

You guys sounds like little ***!!!

to Anonymous #1380853

You sound like a uneducated ***.

Sunbelt in Abbotsford is the weirdo rental place in the Valley! If you want a functional machine, don’t go here...

If you want a maintained machine, don’t go here....

If you want to pay way too much, go here