3.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Beware the corporate giant! I have rented several lifts from Sunbelt as I am a General Contractor.

This last time I rented a 65' boom lift for 1 week. In 3 days my workers said they were finished and I called for a pickup. When the driver showed up the next morning we actually weren't ready so I sent him back and he said plainly he would be back in the morning. I said that is perfect.

We finished the job that day and left the site for good. Well, 3 weeks later I get a call from the church where we had used the lift asking when the lift would be picked up... What?! So, I called Sunbelt and they said I refused pickup and it was my responsibility to call back.

I informed them that the driver had said he'd be back the next day. Long story short, I had to pay for 1 month rental for 4 days of use... I tried everything reasonable and even sent them a check for delivery fees and 1 week's rental. That wasn't enough for them.

They were relentless until they stole nearly 1300.00 more from me. Nearly $3400.00 for 4 days of lift use...

Beware the corporate giant when you're a small business... They care nothing for you no matter how polite or reasonable you are...

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sunbelt Rentals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunbelt Rentals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Sunbelt Rentals to other companies on our site.

Comments

Secaucus, New Jersey, United States #1269745

well if you didn't call the store to get the machine picked up instead of a driver then that is your fault. never rely on someone else to do your job!